Nansemond River High School MMW Summer Band Camp starts July 31
Suffolk Marching Band Jamboree / Friday, May 26 @ 6:30 pm / Nansemond River H.S. / Arrowhead Stadium
- Spotlight on D. Rollins
- Pharmacy Coming Soon!
- Team Building
- Grant Update
What Can I Eat?
The American Diabetes Association has a new program called “What Can I Eat.” Register today.
Tour de Cure
- Support the American Diabetes Association
- Be a volunteer or a participant
- Earn 1,000 Pulse Points
- Multiple Ways to Help
SPS at the Tides
- Please Check the Evolving FAQ Document (Requires SPS Login) on a regular Basis.
- April 22nd is also Star Wars Night at Harbor Park!
- Reserve Tailgate, Tides Game Tickets, and Charter Bus Rides in your Building’s Main Office by April 4th.
PD and Wellness Conference
SPS Bus Drivers, Cafeteria Staff, and Custodians participated in a professional development and wellness conference on March 6th.
Black History Month Resource Round-up
A Special Thank You to My Friend Tyler!
The following resource “Cartography and Mapping Skills” was given to me by Tyler, a member of the New Hampshire Technology Club.
January Wellness Newsletter
Spotlight on Delana G. (FGMS)
Biometrics Registration Now Open
It’s a New Year! Update your Chrome Browser
Let’s get your Chromebook up to date. Click the title above to view the directions.
HBCU Band Auditions @ Kings Fork HS
Schedule Onsite Screenings
Register today for Onsite Biometrics Screening
- Login to Pulse – Go to Benefits – Select LabCorp
- Must have 20 or more staff registered within your building for onsite screenings to remain.
*Required Component for Level 4 Incentive along with 40,000 Points, and Completed HRA Survey.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE NRHS MMW BAND!!
The Nansemond River High School MMW Band fruit sale is ON until November 19.
Please use this link to access the eCommerce website to order fruit. https://freshfruitorder.org/NRHSBAND/Organizations/landingpage.aspx
There are six days left in the fruit sale. Please help us reach our goal of $5000 to support the students of the MMW Band at Nansemond River High School!! THANK YOU
Join the Book Club
Join the Wellness Book club and earn up to 2,500 points twice this school year for completing a book.