Gifted Education Advisory Board
The Gifted Education Advisory Board consists of:
- Parents (one from each school)
- Teachers (including gifted, general ed., special ed., art and music)
- Administrators/Guidance Staff
- Support staff (SAO)
- Community representatives of business, industry, arts
- Community persons who are not parents of identified students
The board meeting are held 4 times each year and are open attendance.
The purpose of the board is to promote community awareness about the gifted program, to offer suggestions for continuous improvement of services, and to periodically review the local plan.
The president is Tomika Eley. She can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.
.Meeting dates: November 19th, January 14th, March 18th, May 20th
Time: 6:00 PM Where: KFMS Media Center
Brochure from DOE Brochure- local gifted advisory committees from Dept. of Education