Orchestra students are practicing at home on their instruments and checking Google Classroom for new optional activities. Students are encouraged to explore any of these listed below:
- Create a 5 min video of your practice and post on Flipgrid.
- Practice your instrument daily for a goal of 50 minutes.
- Create, write a new song using blank notation paper provided in Google Classroom; be sure to add a key signature and time signature. Submit to me via school email.
- Listen to Met Opera Live metopera.org (week of March 16-20) or Digital Concert Hall (Berlin Philharmonic) and write a review and submit via school email. Also visit my “Listening Links” in this blog. Feel free to drop me an email and tell me what music you find inspiring from these selections. New: Colorado Symphony playing Ode to Joy!
- Practice Records: all MS and HS students may keep track of their practice on weekly logs.
- Review your note reading and music theory (key signatures, time signatures, etc) http://www.musictheory.net
Linda Hurwitz, JYMS/NRHS Orchestra
-Complete Tuesday on Sheet 1
-Non-Internet folks-make sure you are completing Sheet 2 daily as well as the homework listed.
General Biology & Honors Biology (use the embedded links) –
This is your packet for the next 2 weeks.
You also need to know how to do the following Lessons in your red text book… Lessons 1-4, 1-5, 1-6, 1-8, 3-2, 3-5, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 5-2, 5-3, 5-5, 5-6, 5-7, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4, 7-5, 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4, 8-5, 8-6, 9-2, 9-3, 9-4, 10-1, 10-2, 10-4, 10-5, 10-6, 13-4, 13-6, 14-2, and 14-3. Complete 1 problem from each section every 4 days. Start with the first problem in each section. Then move on to the second question.
For students that have internet access, you should have already joined my Google Classroom. If you were absent on Friday 3/13, I emailed you the class code. Please check in Google Classroom everyday for updates and assignments. Please stay safe and well. Thanks in advance for your hard work while we are out!!
For students that do not have internet access, you should have come to school for your packet today by 12 pm. Instructions are attached to the packets-you will have work to make up upon return to school. Please stay safe and well. Thanks in advance for your hard work while we are out!!
-Complete Monday for Sheet 1