- All athletes are required to ride the SPS bus with their team. Exceptions can only made by the Principal or his designee through written request and at least two days prior to the event.
- Travel from an Away contest must be either on the SPS bus with the team or with a parent who “SIGNS OUT” the athlete with the coach.
- Any deviations from this rule must be approved by the Principal.
- SPS provides an activity bus to transport athletes after practices.
- Departure times will be announced seasonally.
- Parents should realize that drop off and pick up is not door to door and may occur in a general area or a neighborhood.
This bus is a privilege; athletes can be banned from the bus for inappropriate behavior and disrespect.