Lakeland Cavalier Baseball will be competing in the EVOA Fall Ball League for the Fall of 2014.
- The League will open up on September 6, 2014.
- Practice will begin on September 2, 2014.
- Games will begin either at 5:30 or 6:30 depending on the availability of lights. Parents will be responsible for transportation to and from games and practice.
- The fee for participation is going to be $100.00 per player. If paying by check, please make checks payable to Lakeland Baseball Booster Club. The fee goes towards the cover of cost of officials, field maintenance, Fall League jersey and equipment.
- The schedule will be forth coming. Deadline for registration is September 4, 2014.
Please return the bottom of the form below and bring your payment to Coach Devers by the above stated deadline if you wish to compete.