Congratulations on your decision to pursue the IB diploma here at King’s Fork High School. Below you will find information that will assist you as you progress through our program.
The IB Assessment Calendars contains KFHS due dates for all IB required assessments, including: internal assessments, oral presentations, extended essays, CAS requirement deadlines, etc. Please find below the assessment calendars for the seniors and juniors:
- Senior IB Assessment Calendar: Will be published the first week of school.
- Junior IB Assessment Calendar: Will be published the first week of school.
IB Exam Schedule
The KFHS IB exam schedule will be posted in February 2020. All exams are in May 2020.
Cohort Test/Project Calendars
The cohort calendars are Google calendars of all test and project due dates for IB or pre-diploma courses for your cohort. You can subscribe to these calendars in your calendar app.
- KFHS 9th Grade IB Test/Project Calendar
- KFHS 10th Grade IB Test/Project Calendar
- KFHS 11th Grade IB Test/Project Calendar
- KFHS 12th Grade IB Test/Project Calendar
Handbook and Policy Statements
- King’s Fork High School IB Program Handbook (Updated version to be posted soon)–This document contains information on IB courses and curricula at King’s Fork. It also details our policies in regard to academic progress, academic honesty, principled behavior. etc.
- Academic Honesty Policy: The honor code that all students in our IB program agree to adhere to.
- Assessment Policy: Details our policies on how students are assessed and how their grades are determined.
- Principled Behavior Policy: Establishes policies regarding student behavior and consequences for inappropriate behavior.
- Language Policy: Policies regarding the importance of language in the learning process, including the importance of acquiring a second language.
- Special Education Needs Policy: Details the procedures followed to support students in our IB program who have special education needs.
Extended Essay and CAS
A list of summer assignments for all Pre-Diploma and Diploma Program courses can be found here.
Links to all presentations and notes from Open House parent meetings can be found here.