Congratulations on your decision to pursue the IB diploma here at King’s Fork High School. Below you will find information that will assist you as you progress through our program.
The Internal Assessment Calendar 2017-18 contains KFHS due dates for all IB required assessments, including: internal assessments, oral presentations, extended essays, CAS requirement deadlines, etc.).
Handbook and Policy Statements
- King’s Fork High School IB Program Handbook (Updated version to be posted soon)–This document contains information on IB courses and curricula at King’s Fork. It also details our policies in regard to academic progress, academic honesty, principled behavior. etc.
- KFHS IB Honor Code: The honor code that all students in our IB program agree to adhere to.
- Assessment Policy: Details our policies on how students are assessed and how their grades are determined.
- Principled Behavior: Establishes policies regarding student behavior and consequences for inappropriate behavior.
- Language Policy: Policies regarding the importance of language in the learning process, including the importance of acquiring a second language.
- Deadline Policy: Establishes guidelines and policies for submitting student work on time.
- AP Policy: Details which IB courses have corresponding AP tests the students could take, and who would be responsible for paying for those exams.
Extended Essay and CAS
A list of summer assignments for all Pre-Diploma and Diploma Program courses can be found here.