With winter storms predicted, please take these steps now to be prepared.
1) Update your students about where to go when they get off the bus, should schools close early.
2) Remember, when schools are opening under a 1- or 2-hour delay, bus pickups begin 1 or 2 hours later than normal. With incredibly cold temperatures, please prepare students by dressing them in layers with hats and gloves.
3) Early dismissals, delays and school closings can affect before- and after-school care programs. Check with your provider now to learn about their winter weather plans. Note: No breakfast is served on days with delayed openings.
4) Make sure we know how you’d prefer to receive updates. Go to www.spsk12.net/Parents/School Messenger to confirm your phone numbers and emails are up to date.
5) For more information, visit www.spsk12.net/parents/delays-closings/