Category Archives: Geometry
No Videos for the Week of April 26th thru 29th because SOL Geometry Review has begun. If you want, go back to videos from the entire year on earlier posts.
SOL Review Day #2 1. Collect Volume and Surface Area Castle (Test Score: +4opts) 2. SOL Problem of the Day #2 (Quiz Next Class) 3. Transformation Notes and Examples for SOL 4. SOL Pair-Share Review Problems Activity(+7pts) 5. SOL Homework … Continue reading
SOL Review Day #1 1. SOL Packet and Incentives 2. SOL Problem of the Day #1 (Quiz in Two Classes) 3. 6 SOL Review Problems (+7pts) 4. 6 Look-a-Like SOL Review Problems (Quiz Score: +7pts) 5. Volume and Surface Area … Continue reading
I am attaching a copy of the SOL Review packet for anyone who may have misplaced their copy. Remember that it was to be completed as a homework assignment. It was due today.
I am attaching the TESSELLATION PROJECT. You will need to follow the directions exactly if you want a good grade. Rubric for Tessellation Project
1) POD 2) Changing dimensions – notes and examples 3) Homework: (1) Changing dimensions worksheet (2) Volume/Surface Area Project – due in two blocks (3) Prism Project, if not completed.
1) POD 2) Pyramids and Spheres – notes and examples 2) Homework: (1) Prism and sphere worksheet (2) Prism project – due next class Prism Project due: Block 1: Friday, April 22, 2016 Block 2: Monday, April 25, 2016
1) POD 2) Cone and Cylinders – notes and examples 2) Homework: (1) Cone and Cylinder worksheet (2) Prism Project, (+30 pts, test score) Prism Project due: Block 1: Friday, April 22, 2016 Block 2: Monday, April 25, 2016
Cones Cylinders Spheres Pyramids Changing Dimensions
We will begin working on area and perimeter of 2 dimensional shapes and surface area / volume of 3 dimensional shapes. You will also start a mini-project on Tessellations during class. Make sure to complete the Quadrilateral Review and continue … Continue reading
1) POD 2) Cube and prism notes 3) Cube and prism examples 4) Exit Slip (+7 points) 5) Solids homework worksheet #1
End of the Quarter All Late/Missing Work is due Today
Final Exam Monday, April 11th for 2nd and 6th Blocks Tuesday, April 12th for 1st and 3rd/4th Blocks
Final Exam Homework 1. If not done, Late/Missing Work (Due: Tomorrow) 2. SOL Homework #11 (+4pts) 3. Extra Credit Sheet
1. Hand-out Review Study Guide w/Answers 2. Horse Race Review Game 3. 3rd Nine Weeks Exam (Next Week on on Monday, April 11th for 2nd/6th Blocks and Tuesday, April 12th for 1st Block) 4. Late/Missing Work (Due: Next Wednesday, April … Continue reading
I. Return Circle Tests and Collect SOL Homework #10 [2nd and 6th Blocks only] 1. 10 SOL Review Problems 2. Hand-out Review Yellow Study Guide 3. Pop Quiz (+12pts) 4. Exit Slip on Circle Sectors (+5pts) 5. Late/Missing Work (Due: … Continue reading
1. Return Circle Tests and Collect SOL Homework #10 [1st Block only] 2. Circle Notes 3. Exit Slip on Circles (+6pts) 4. Worksheet “Circles” 5. 3rd Nine Weeks Exam(In Three Classes) 1st Block on Tuesday, April 12th 2nd and … Continue reading
Standard Equation of Circles Tangrams No Videos for April 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th due to Reviewing for the Final Exam No Videos for April 11th, 12th, and 13th due to Final Exam Testing