(Generic) Cadet Access Registration Instructions
Cadet (Joe Bagodonuts) Token: abcDEFgHiJK1234567
To register for Cadet Access you will need the following:
- The above token
- An email account you can access (…..@spsk12.net)
- Access to the internet
Cadet Access registration steps are:
- Open an internet browser and go to the Holm Center Portal using the following URL.
- On the home page under the “JROTC” tile, click “Create JR Cadet Account.”
the 3 question on the “Add New JROTC
Cadet Account” page, hit the “Submit”
- This takes you to the “Basic Identifiers” page .
- Complete this page using the “Token” above and the email account you have access to. When completed hit the “Submit” button to go to the next screen.
- Enter a
password that you will be able to remember and select a password security
question and response. When completed, hit the “Submit” button
- A verification email was sent to your email account with an “Activation Code”
- Transfer you to an account activation page
- On the
account activation page enter the “Activation Code” emailed to you hit the
- You are logged out the Holm Center portal if the correct “Activation Code”
into the Holm Center Portal homepage using your portalid (the first 30 characters of your email address) to verify your
portal account works.
- Holm Center homepage is the same as step 1a
After registration is complete, Cadet Access login steps are:
- Login into the Holm Center portal
- From the “JROTC Cadet homepage,” select the “Cadet Access tile.”
- After the Cadet Access Module is open to return to the JROTC Cadet homepage select “Home” at the top right of the page