Welcome to Mrs. Hadgraft’s Blog
You will be able to access class work and homework for the week on this blog. You will also be able to find important due date reminders.
If you are absent from class, you should first check the blog to find class assignments and homework that you have missed.
As always, if you have a question, feel free to e-mail me at:
- 1. Be on time for class and prepared: I do abide by the Tardy Policy
- 2. No phones, Ipods, headphones, tablets – unless it is being used as an academic tool, and I have cleared it
- 3. Be respectful to your teacher and classmates
- 4. Due dates are final – 5 points a day will be deducted if the assignment is late
Every student will need:
2. Loose-leaf Paper for Binder
3. 5 Dividers