Grades have been completely updated!
Please check with you student first if you have any questions. Remember I DO NOT accept late homework/classwork as stated on my syllabus.
Please remind students if they do not write their name on the assignment, they do not get a grade!
I will begin contacting all parents of students who are struggling in my class.
SPECIAL THANK YOU to all parents who turned in their “A Million Words or Less” Assignment!! They were very informative and entertaining to read.
Please make sure to read and sign the following:
- Syllabus (There is a downloadable copy on this site)
- Info Sheet
These were sent home with your student on the first day.
*Also, your students are bringing home a homework assignment for YOU, called “In a Million Words or Less.” This assignment is due Friday, 9/16*
Please remember to bring in the materials required for my class. They are listed on the syllabus that you and your parents signed. It is very important that you have all of these required materials in order for you to be successful in the class.
The following materials are required:
- Binder with tabs labeled Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, Grammar, Paper
- Spiral or Composition Notebook (This will be your Journal!)
- 1-2 Boxes of Tissues
- 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Your Choice (choose ONE of the following): Box of colored pencils, box of crayons, box of markers, pack of colored paper (printer or construction paper) *This item will be left in class for use in my class only!*
- Pens, pencils, and lined paper for class