YOUR 3RD NINE WEEKS TEST IS ON APRIL 1ST(EVEN) AND APRIL 2ND(ODD). USE YOUR 3RD NINE WEEKS CONTENT REVIEW NOTES AND THE STUDY GUIDE TO PREPARE FOR THE TEST.
Entries from March 2015
March 25th, 2015 · No Comments
March 19th, 2015 · No Comments
You should look over the following concepts for the test on polygons. As with previous tests, you will have a review section as well.
1) Find the measure of each interior angle in a regular polygon.
2) Find the sum of the interior angles in a polygon.
3) Find the measure of each exterior angle in a regular polygon.
4) Find the numbers of sides in a polygon.
5)Solve for x, and then find the measure of each interior angle in a polygon.
6)Prove that a polygon is a parallelogram, square, rectangle, rhombus, etc.
7. Find the missing ordered pair to find a square or rectangle.
8)Write the standard equation of a circle given the center and radius, center and point, or the diameter passing through two points.
9) Identify the center/radius and write the equation of a circle given a graph.
10. Determine the area of the sector and arc length.
11) Graphing ordered pairs and determining the type of polygon using the distance formula, slope, or midpoint formula.
March 2nd, 2015 · No Comments
You have been assigned 3 Odyssey assignments. To access the Odyssey website, you will use your standard username and password. Make certain that you type in NRHS for the school name when prompted. You can reached the Odyssey website from the Suffolk Public Schools website. It is due on the next class period.