This year I will be using Remind 101 to send text messages to you and your parents to let you know what your homework is, test reminders, etc. Each class will have their own code so that you can subscribe to the text message reminders. (Standard text messaging rates apply.) You may unsubscribe at any time by typing “STOP” and sending it.
The number you will text to is 571-414-0582. Then you will text the following message for your class.
- Block 1 text message – @d0916
- Block 2 text message – @t3895
- Block 3 text message – @w0536
- Block 6 text message – @r8756
- Block 7 text message – @x3579
I hope that each of you has had a wonderful summer and are ready to get your 8th grade year started!
- This blog is for you and your parents.
- Check it regularly so that you do not get behind.
- I will post your notes under the heading for the math class you are taking (Pre-Algebra or Algebra). Please print the notes and bring them to class with you.
- Homework will also be posted under the heading for your class.
- If you have any questions, you can ask it under the comments of the blog or you can email me.
My email address is email@example.com. I do check it regularly in the evenings.
Let’s make this a wonderful school year!!
I have made a PowerPoint to show you how to print the notes as a handout with 3 slides on each page and a place to take additional notes beside each slide. It is easy to do!
How to print handouts from a PowerPoint
I hope that you will take the time to print the notes before you come to class so that you are not having to write down, by hand, all of the notes in class.