Quote from Dr. Seuss- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn the more places you’ll go.”—
| Mrs. Jefferson’s Homework
Week of: April 9th-13th
Spelling words-lie, high, tie, night, bright, might, right, tight, pie, light
High-frequency words–above, eight, laugh, moon, touch
- Spelling- Choose one activity from spelling word study menu. Write activity in homework notebook.
- Monday- Thursday – Choose one activity from homework menu. Write activity in homework notebook.
- Complete math work book pages-257-260
- Reading Benchmark April 10th
- Field Trip- Tuesday- April 17th
- MAP Testing- April 18th and 19th
- Spelling Test-Friday
Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns by e-mailing me at email@example.com or contact me at 757-923-4167. I will use email as my main form of communication to keep you updated on important information, useful sites, and interesting things happening in our class.