September 9-13, 2019- Homework
Complete the following work in your homework notebook .
All homework is due on FRIDAY.
- Language Arts
– Discuss meanings of words in context.
– Use text clues such as words or pictures to learn new words
– Use knowledge of alphabetical order by first letter.
– Identify characters, setting, and important events.
– Use complete sentences.
– Begin each sentence with a capital letter and use ending punctuation.
- – count to 110 from any smaller number
– count backwards from 30
– use objects to count up to 110
- Social Studies/Science
practice being a good citizen
motion – how objects move – push, pull, and vibration
Sight Words (High Frequency) Test on Friday Students should be able to read each word and be able to put the word into a fill in the blank sentence.
a, away, blue, come, find, and, big, can, down, for(Read over words every night.)
Spelling words– cat, nap, tap, bat, mat, sad, pan, sat, mad
Choose an activity from your word study menu to complete with your spelling words.
- Monday-Math- Write fact family for 1’s
- Tuesday-Math- Write fact family for 2’s
- Wednesday- Science- I can push a ____.
- Thursday-Social Studies– A good citizen will bully his friends. (True or False)
- Complete all assignments in your homework notebook.