Quote from Dr. Seuss- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn the more places you’ll go.”—
| Mrs. Jefferson’s Homework
Week of: May 29th
- Skills for the Week
- Math: Review for benchmark.
- Reading: Main Idea and Details
- Writing: Research Paper about Animals
- Social Studies: Review
- Science: Review
- Math Benchmark- Thursday-May 31st
- Camp Read-A-Lot Family Event-June 5th
- Work on AR goal for the 2nd nine weeks.
- Work on Reading Eggs and IXL during the week (10-20 mins.) to reinforce reading and math skills.
Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns by e-mailing me at email@example.com or contact me at 757-923-4167. I will use email as my main form of communication to keep you updated on important information, useful sites, and interesting things happening in our class.