Monday, February 20th, 2017...9:57 am
- CW – Act III Questions
Scene 1 – Page 1238
- What does the conversation between the Soothsayer and Caesar reveal about Caesar’s mood?
- What happens when Artemidorus tries to give Caesar his letter of warning?
- Where is Antony during the assassination?
- Why is Metellus Cimber pleading with Caesar?
- How does Metellus help the conspirators?
- What surprises Caesar the most?
- Why does Brutus tell the others to bathe their hands in Caesar’s blood?
- How do Brutus and Cassius react when Antony asks if he can speak at Caesar’s funeral?
- What does Antony swear to Caesar’s dead body?
10. How do the common people react to Caesar’s death?
11. How does Brutus explain the assassination?
12. How do the people react to Brutus’s speech?
13. How does Antony turn the people against the conspirators without blaming them?
14. Who is coming to Rome to help Antony fight the conspirators?
15. What does this scene reveal about the common people of Rome after Antony’s speech?