Tuesday, February 14th, 2017...2:45 pm
Jump to Comments
- Homework is due
- Dramatic Reading Act II
- Act II Notes
- In Brutus’s soliloquy, to what does he compare Caesar? (2.1.10-34)
- What are the three decisions that Brutus makes when he is talking with the conspirators?
- Why do the other conspirators want Brutus to be their leader?
- What does Caesar say about valiant (brave) people?
- What kind of person is Decius?
- What omens does Calpurnia describe, and what do they mean?
- Who plans to warn Caesar about the plot?
- How does Portia feel about the plot?
- Why does Caesar agree to stay home?
- Why does Caesar change his mind about staying home?
- Quiz on Act II next class