Math test tomorrow on Sol’s 6.8…6.10…6.16…6.5…6.17
January 26, 2016
January 21, 2016
(INp.72) Memorize the rules for adding and subtracting negative and positive numbers
Memorize the rules for multiplying negative and positive numbers
January 20, 2016
- Complete the 10 problems given on the board. Balance the equation.
- Complete the attached sheet #13-18
- (INp.68) Work on completing the study guide
January 19, 2016
- Complete the 5 problems given on the board.
- Complete the 1st Semester Exam Review
- Sol. 6.18B tomorrow
- Test Thursday on “Order of Operations” and Formulas
- Bring a one subject spiral notebook for the 3rd nine weeks
January 15, 2016
p.310 # 11, 13, 14, 15
Sol. 6.18A Tuesday.
Test Wednesday covering…Order of Operations and Formulas
Bring an interactive notebook for the 3rd nine weeks
January 14, 2016
(INp.64) Complete the “Linear Equations” worksheet. Model # 1 and 2.
The 3rd 9 weeks is almost here. Bring a new 1-subject (70 pages) spiral interactive notebook.
January 13, 2016
p.623 lesson 14-6 #6….Find the Surface area and volume
Complete the attached sheet on finding the area and circumference of a circle.
January 12, 2016
(INp.60)(red) p.623 lesson 14-6 #3…….Find the Surface Area and Volume
Complete the attached worksheet
Sol. 6.10BB tomorrow.
January 11, 2016
(INp.58) (red) p.623 lesson 14-6 #2, 5, 8
Find the Surface area and volume for each prism.
Sol. 6.10B tomorrow.
January 8, 2016
p.623 lesson 14-6 #1, 4, 7
Draw and label the prism
Write the formulas
Find the Volume and Surface Area for each prism