1. Congratulations to the C/O 2013!!! You are our NEWEST honored alumni!!!
2. Summer rehearsal dates: July 1, 2, & 3, 2013 / 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
July 1 Woodwinds /
July 2 Brass /
July 3 Percussion.
Auxiliary July 1, 2, and 3.
3. Summer Band camp August 5 – August 29, 2013. / 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
4. Tryouts for flags, dancers, and majorettes Wednesday and Thursday, July 31 and August 1, 2013 FROM 2 P.M. UNTIL COMPLETED. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE AUDITION. AUDITIONS WILL BEGIN ON AUGUST 1 PROMPTLY AT 4 P.M.
5, The band handbook has been updated. See the marching band page of the blog.
Band handbook 2013-2014
6. FIrst payment $50 for band dues is due this Friday June 14, 2013.
Only students who attended Tuesday’s rehearsal will be performing for tomorrow’s graduation. The ceremony has been moved indoors and we will not have the space for all students to perform. Only the 38 students and 5 percussionist who were at Tuesday’s rehearsal should be in the band room by 9:30 a.m on Saturday, June 8, 2013.
All other students will perform for the SECEP graduation ceremony on Tuesday at 11 a.m in the auditorium. Students performing on Saturday, June 8 should wear formal attire ( tuxedo shirts, black formal slacks / skirts [ladies], black shoes and socks / stockings [ladies], no jewelry, no fingernail polish and natural color hair restraints. Students must be in the band room by 9:30 a.m.
Students performing for the SECEP graduation on Tuesday, June 11 should wear their red marching band t-shirts and jeans / dark pants. If you do not have a marching band 2013 spring t-shirt, wear a red t-shirt.