Please visit the orchestra page above to view the letter and permission slip sent home with students today.
All make up assignments must be completed no later than 5 days after the due date of the assignment or the concert performance missed.
Please download and read the above attachment.
- Band Winter Concert will take place on Monday, January 23 @ 7 p.m. in the auditorium.
- There will be a rehearsal on Wednesday, January 11 for Mr Woodis’ 1st block and 4th block band classes from 2:30 – 5:15 p.m.
- Concert attire is required for all students in Mr Woodis’ 1st, 4th, and 5th block classes. See the post on 12/12/11.
- Participation in the concert will be used as 40% of the mid – term exam grade. The other 60% will be given in a written assessment on the assigned day for class exams.
Due to a scheduling conflict with the auditorium, the Winter band concert has been rescheduled. the Band and Chorus will have a Winter Concert on Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 7 pm in the auditorium. All students must have the proper concert attire to perform in the Concert. Please check the pages for more details on the concert attire.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The next Symphonic Band rehearsal will be next Wednesday January 11 from 2:30 – 5:15 p.m.